We are always replenishing our stock and bringing in different offers so check this page or make sure we have your email address on record to keep up to date with our offers.
WHY HAVE JUST ONE
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE TWO?
If you purchase a pair of Hoya Lifestyle, Mystyle or Workstyle HVLL lenses you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher towards a 2nd pair of lenses.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* The promotional period is Monday 1st April until Monday 30th September 2019 inclusive.
Only orders placed during this time will qualify.
* No cash alternative available.
* Voucher can only be used towards Hoya lenses.
* Voucher can only be used by the named person.
* Voucher is worth up to the value of £100 against varifocals and up to £85 against single vision lenses. If the 2nd pair of lenses exceeds this value the difference will need to be paid. If the 2nd pair of lenses are less than the value of the voucher no change or credit will be given.
* A reglaze charge will be applied if you are using your own frame.
* Normal Iris Discounts can still be used with this voucher.
WE OFFER STUDENT DISCOUNT!
Shop Penarth cardholders can enjoy
10% off Accessories.
We sell Shop Penarth cards at the practice and they are just £2 so make sure you get yourself one to take advantage of this great discount.
New to Osmond Drake Opticians we now offer 25% off
a complete second pair of spectacles.
So if you would like more than one look, prescription sunnies, activity specs or just a spare pair then why not take advantage of this great offer? See our Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– Both pairs of spectacle must be from the same prescription.
– Offer is valid 3 months within collection date of first pair.
– 25% discount off cheapest pair.
– Spectacles can be clear or tinted.
– Both pairs must be for the same person.
If the first complete pair is single vision then the second pair must also be single vision to the same prescription.
If the first complete pair is bifocal then the second pair can be bifocal or single vision.
If the first complete pair is varifocal then the second pair can be varifocal or single vision.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff.